Fantastic new prospect now available for an ambitious customer focused Audiologist/RHAD to specialist prestige hear care service provider based near Barnstaple uniquely offering flexible full and part time working options including hours to suit around school hours etc and exceptional earning potential 60-70k+ working in a superb modern practice facility.
You will provide market leading hearing care services to established and growing fully private patient base offering bespoke hearing solutions following a thorough hearing test in a fully clinic based role.
You will receive industry leading induction and ongoing training coupled with high levels of professional freedom and choice of products from leading aid manufacturers.
In return for your services is a highly rewarding package including a market leading basic salary ensuring 40k - 45k in guaranteed income, generous commission schemes including a superb company care or car allowance, 25 days holiday + bank and private healthcare cover amongst more!
- Monday-Friday role working 9am-5pm with no weekend work
- Ensure the company's excellent reputation in the market by upholding their values and providing exceptional service and after-care
- Work as part of a team of dedicated hear care professionals
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base operating usually within 1 hour testing slots for full consultations
- Operating with the latest technology within Audiology to provide bespoke hearing solutions to your clients
- Train and provide wax removal services
Package and Benefits
- Generous car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- Market leading induction and ongoing mentoring
- Flexible role full or part time with option to work around school hours if preferred ensuring superb work life balance
- Guaranteed income 32000 - 42000+ with superb additional bonus earning available with realistic OTE 70K+
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Full UK driving licence
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs