Work for the market leader in Optics!
Great company with fantastic opportunities to develop through there training packages
The company is an outstanding multiple with an impeccable reputation in the optical industry. The store is well supported by a large company and is full of mod cons including innovative optometry equipment and computerised systems. The store layout is modern and the staff deliver superior service standards.
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious..
The position offers great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £75,000
- Company has a "super brand status"
- Good bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager or regional management
- Excellent contributory pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR email@example.com
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.