Exclusive new opportunity has become available for an Audiologist/RHAD to join a future focussed and expanding specialist high end hear care service provider in Harrow North London and uniquely offering prestige service offering, flexible full and part time working options and exceptional earning potential 60-70k+ working a mixed role field and clinic based.
You will provide first class hear care to a fully private patient base, offering bespoke hearing solutions following a thorough hearing test and maintaining their reputation through excellent after-care and customer support.
From the very outset you will receive industry leading induction and ongoing training coupled with high levels of professional freedom and choice of products from leading aid manufacturers.
In return for your services is a highly rewarding package including a market leading basic salary ensuring 40k - 45k in guaranteed income, generous commission schemes including a superb company care or car allowance, 25 days holiday + bank and private healthcare cover amongst more!
- Varied and engaging clinic an filed based hybrid role covering
- Harrow and the nearby areas within 1 hour commute from your home
- Monday-Friday role working 9am-5pm with no weekend work
- Provide the highest quality of service to a discerning private client base operating usually within 1 hour testing slots for full consultations
- Working with the latest technology within Audiology to provide bespoke hearing solutions to your clients
- Opportunity to train and provide wax removal services
- Maintain the company's excellent reputation in the market by upholding their values and providing exceptional service and after-care
- Operate as part of a team of dedicated hear care professionals
Package and Benefits
- Guaranteed income 32000 - 42000+ with superb additional bonus earning available with realistic OTE 70K+
- 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays
- Generous car allowance or company car
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- Market leading induction and ongoing mentoring
- Flexible role full or part time with option to work around school hours if preferred ensuring superb work life balance
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Full UK driving licence
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs