Superb new part time locum Audiologist/RHAD role working in Lancaster and surrounding areas.
Fantastic new locum opportunity has arisen to join high quality independent service provider working multi site principally serving care home facilities and benefiting from generous daily rate 225 and lucrative bonus scheme paid on all sales with no threshold!
Mid week only working required 9am-530pm with real prospect could progress to full time or even an employed role long term.
Whilst working PT with our client you will have flexibility to work with other employers to further boost your income if required.
2/3 days per week required regularly in various part of the NW with exact itinerary negotiable to suit the successful applicant.
- Will operate principally in private care homes and some specialist hear care centres to suit business needs
- A typical day would be 4 appointments in one particular area for example Lancaster and the appointments would be not too far from each other
- Opportunity to offer wax services as part of your regular work but no previous qualification or experience is required
- Clinical / commercial focussed role working with growing private client base generally undertaking circa 4/5 appointments per day
Package and Benefits
- Generous daily rate up to rough 225 per day for highly experienced applicants
- Additional generous bonus scheme with paid on all sales with no threshold generating several extra thousand pounds in income per year
- Full equipment and induction offered as required
- Fully independent employer with freedom of choice from leading manufacturers including Starkey , Signia, GN and Phonak
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full drivers licence
- 2 years + minimum commercial experience
- Confident to work independently
- HCPC registered or fully eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs