A full time Optical Order Entry Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Leeds within their customer service department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
You will be performing checks to ensure customer orders have been accurately interpreted and correctly entered onto the company's internal system ensuring customer requirements and expectations are fully met and internal procedures are followed at all times.
Mains Tasks will be;
- Perform checks to ensure customer orders have been accurately entered onto the internal computer system.
- Ensure all required information is recorded and communicated to internal production teams.
- Forward any queries with orders to the Customer Services Manager.
- Advise the Customer Services Manager of any issues, concerns, non-conformities and errors.
- Ensure the order is complete and correct prior to transfer to next department.
- Makes decisions in line with job role and communicating any potential impact these decisions might have on others within the department and across other departments within the business.
- Aim to ensure jobs are produced right first time keeping departmental wastage and customer returns to a minimum.
- Work to ISO 13485 and ensure the associated procedures are followed at all times
You MUST have an understanding of the Optical industry, ideally working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician. You will have a self-motivated and positive attitude to work, and have excellent attention to detail.
The role is to work Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
The salary on offer is up to £18,000 plus various company benefits.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.