Optical Frames Operative, office based - Monday to Friday, Halesowen, West Midlands
My client an established manufacturing and distribution centre providing a dedicated service to a large group of Opticians.
Is looking to recruit a frames department operative office based to work Monday to Friday, you will be part of the team responsible for supporting the department in fulfilling its key accountabilities for both the retail and supply sides of the optical business.
- Working with a team to support the optical distribution centre
- Stocking products in and out
- Responding to queries and assisting with the optical branches with information relating to products
All tasks are to be completed in a timely, courteous and professional manner, whilst maintaining great relationships with branch staff.
Key skills and characteristics:
· Excellent communication skills.
Optical experience but not essential
· Great rapport building ability.
· Attention to detail.
· Be able to work in a busy and fast paced environment.
· Proactive approach
· IT literate (familiar with Microsoft Office tools - Word / Excel).
· Good time keeping and attendance.
· Good telephone manner
(Administration experience is beneficial but not essential. All relevant training will be provided).
Salary: starting at NLW and reviewed in-line with personal development.
6 month's probationary period with performance review.
20 day's annual leave, plus Bank Holidays.
Working hours; Monday to Friday, 8.00am to 4.00pm with a half an hour lunch.
For more information please call Nicki on; 07515609482 quoting reference number; v41103918