Exceptional opportunity to join a brand new store, an addition to a portfolio of a group performing exceptionally well based in Armthorpe, Doncaster.
Superb opprotunuty for full time Optometrist to join a brand new store that has spared no expense on the state of the art setting with state art equipment including OCT and Phoropters, excellent support and possible quick route to senior position for ambitious candidates! They work to the belief that if they support their team, giving them a none pressurised happy environment to work the rest takes care of its self!
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes
- High level of support front of house from experienced support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- The business is growing and expanding, and as such offers numerous opportunities for progression both clinically and commercially
Package and Benefits
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Basic salary up to 52k with potential bonus scheme introduced post covid
- Superb professional training programme and CPD provided
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Opportunity to work with latest testing facilities including OCT
- Excellent team of quality minded professionals with an extremely low staff turn over
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience and happy to consider taking on newly qualified
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs