A unique opportunity for an Audiologist/RHAD has become available to join a great high-quality hearing care service with a well-established client base, working with private as well as commercial clientele.
A fantastic opportunity to join a reputable and well - renowned hearing care service has emerged, in which they will prioritise enhancing your skills. This will allow you to have will have immediate access to modern facilities as well as additional training if needed.
While working in a enthusiastic practise, you will be assisted by an experienced support team, enjoy flexible testing schedules, and work with some of the top hearing aids in the market. This part time or full-time role in which working hours required are 9am - 5pm, as well as working one day every other weekend.
- Weekly schedule of Monday to Friday provides a good work/life balance
- Working in high-end dedicated Audiology test rooms equipped with the latest state of the art testing equipment as well as working with a supportive team of people.
- Pre-organised clinics/diary where you will know well in advance your schedule
- Professional training provided to move up within the company
Package and Benefits
- Market leading basic salary of 30,000+ guaranteed
- Bonus scheme taking your earnings to circa 38,000 + OTE
- All professional fees covered as well as excellent training opportunities
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 or 2 years post qualified experience essential
- Full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs