We are passionate about our people and support our colleagues to be the best they can be. Our people are committed to doing the little things that matter, better, every day.
Specsavers are a truly multi-category business with optics, home visits, contact lenses, audiology and broader eyecare services all playing a part in us becoming recognised as a trusted healthcare brand.
We’re looking for a qualified Audiologist to join our professional development team to set and maintain clinical and brand standards across our stores.
We’re currently expanding our professional development team and looking for Audiologists located in the South East, London and Scotland/North England. The role involves travel across your region to deliver training courses, store and divisional support.
Some of the things that you’ll be responsible for are:
- Producing and delivering training courses
- Clinical audits and peer reviews
- Supporting stores with IQUIPS accreditation
- Working with our Divisional Audiology Relationship Managers to drive the success of the division
- Management of documentation including standard operating procedures
- Qualified Audiologist with clinical experience of 2 years post qualification ideally in a regulatory, retail or public service environment.
- Experience of communicating and creating basic management reports in a variety of media.
- Experience of working in a team environment to achieve specific targets or goals
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to work accurately and acquire an understanding of standards and educational requirements relating to the provision of accredited courses.
- A personable, confident, responsive and organised person with the ability to work to short lead times to adhere to deadlines.
- Being a team player is important as the role requires responding to enquiries from staff and store directors.
- Experience of production of materials and resources for training, education or communication is preferred.
We believe in rewarding our people for their hard work so have a great mix of benefits and opportunities for you to give you the recognition you deserve.
We are passionate about our people. At Specsavers we understand that your wellbeing and work life balance is so important – we can consider flexible working.
If you can see yourself being part of this journey, apply now!