Position: Hearcare Clinical Assistant
Salary: Competitive basic dependent on experience + Benefits
Working hours: Part-Time
Experience level: You must be a qualified Hearcare Clinical Assistant
As a Hearcare Clinical Assistant at Specsavers Hearcare your role will be to deliver excellent customer service and to be a valuable part of a successful retail team. Most Specsavers store now offer wax removal appointments and these appointments have been especially popular with customer since we returned from the first lockdown. You will deal directly with customers, while supporting the rest of the team. Your efforts will help the store reach its sales targets, so it’s important that you work hard to understand what customers want and give them an outstanding service.
Some of the key tasks are as follows
- Explore customer needs thoroughly, and approach customers to offer assistance
- Provide customers with information on how to wear and care for hearing aids
- Provide customers with hearing aid aftercare information
- Customers who are disabled or have special needs are served sensitively and provided with the same level and standard of service as nondisabled customers
- Understand and apply NHS practices and procedures as appropriate
- Work to Specsavers Customer Service Standards
- Actively seek to improve your own skills and product knowledge
You must have previous experience as a Hearcare Assistant to apply for this role. It is also important that you have a good ability to work as part of a team and deal with customers. We’re looking for a polite, helpful approach and plenty of enthusiasm.
For more information on this vacancy or to apply please contact Dylan Yarborough on 07538 000 895 or email email@example.com