New lucrative clinic based Audiologist vacancy in Enniskillen (NB, role will require cover across 4/5 clinics along Irish Borders so applicants need to be flexible to travel up circa 1 hour) working with highly established and respected customer focussed service provider and offering negotiable basic 30,000- 40,000 basic + superb up to circa 75,000 OTE!
This is a highly engaging role working in already established and growing hear care clinics with immediate opportunity to work alongside highly knowledgeable, supportive & experienced management who will ensure your success within the business long term guaranteed!
Prospect Health's Hearcare Division are currently recruiting on behalf of a top hearing specialist who are now searching for a new colleague to join their team in working out of established clinics in the Irish borders
They pride themselves on delivering excellent standards of service and their hearing care is tailored to each person's hearing and lifestyle needs
Flexible role 3-5 days amid week only ensuring great work life balance 9am - 5pm
Opportunity to work with leading hearing aid brands and lasting testing facilities
All of the counties where cover is required are in the South and there is no requirement for any special visa etc. to work in the South from the North
- Clinical/commercially focussed role serving already established client base but with potential to grow revues further
- Must be confident outgoing candidate capable of developing lasting rapport with strong clinical and commercial acumen
Package and Benefits
- Basic 30,000- 40,000 basic + superb up to circa 75,000 realistic OTE!
- Travel allowance or company car provided
- Full health care package after probation
- Flexible full or part time working available
- 24 days holiday + bank
- Exceptional induction and ongoing training from team of tenured hearing care professionals
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Drivers licence essential
- Must have prior sales/commercial experience even if not developed within hearing care industry
- ISHAA registered or eligible to register (If originally from UK and have HCPC then will be eligible to register
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs