300 words will never tell you everything about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Central London. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optical Assistant opportunity in Central London:
- £23,000 - £25,000 basic salary plus bonus (up to £27,000 a year package)
- Quarterly bonus based on customer feedback and team performance (up to £2,000 a year)
- Unique opportunity to join a high-end, ethically driven independent practice
- Dispense high-end frames and truly focus on the needs of your customers
- This opportunity would suit a highly personable Optical Assistant looking to join a trendy independent brand with big growth plans
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: email@example.com