A fantastic RHAD opportunity has arisen to work with a high-quality private hearing care business in Scarborough.
As a result, you'll have a varied and outstanding customer base, as well as great packages and perks, working within North Yorkshire.
Providing a high level of clinical care standards and maintaining patient satisfaction are key goals in this job. You'll be working for a well-organized, passionate, and well-known business that offers cutting-edge hearing care technologies and customized solutions to your patients.
No weekend work is necessary, as well as ongoing personal and professional growth and training. Work hours are also manageable, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Working as an Audiologist / RHAD in the branch.
- To secure the greatest outcome for your patient, promote personally designed solutions to a totally private customer base.
- Increased independence compared to most other jobs, where you may design and expand your own customer base over time
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. allowing for excellent work-life balance
- Working alongside a team of experienced hear care experts with high levels of assistance offered to you in your new job, uphold the company's beliefs on patient care to enhance their good reputation in the hear care globe
Package and Benefits
- A competitive starting salary Guaranteed profit of 32,500+
- A fantastic bonus scheme with first-year earnings of about 50000+.
- Allowance for a company car or vehicle
- Additional lifestyle benefits as well as access to private healthcare
- 25 days of vacation + bank holidays * Genuine chances for growth in your career as well as raises in your base salary (rises with tenure within the business)
- Working with an experienced specialist hearing team that provides in-depth training and ongoing support is a fantastic opportunity.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs