Relaxed independent practice in a stunning town south of Shrewsbury. Providing a warm, friendly, family run feel serving the community.
2 week days 1 week then 2 week days with a half day on the Saturday the following week.
Extended testing times
Great support form passionate owners who take pride in supporting their staff and providing a great work life balance.
Only required one half day on a Saturday every other week.
- Highly caring Optometrist that takes pride in delivering excellent patient care
- Be part of team that recognises the importance of customer care and individual attention
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary up to 55,000 pro-rata
- Newly refurbished shop fit
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays pro-rata
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK essential
- Full clean UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs