A luxury independent Opticians based on the outskirts of Hull, East Yorkshire are looking for a full time Optical Assistant to join the team.
The practice is well known for its premium range of eyewear sourced from all over the world, and they provide patients with a first class experience.
Optical Assistant - Role
- Luxury, modern practices
- Working between 2-3 branches
- All beautiful villages close to Hull
- Working with a wide range of advanced equipment and products
- Personal shopping experience with customers
- Focus on quality rather than quantity
- Work the very best frames and lenses - Some of which are exclusive in the area
- Assisting with reception, dispensing, measurements and adjustments
- Salary from £17,000-£19,000
- Working from 9am to 5pm (4pm on a Sat)
Optical Assistant - Requirements
- Experience working within an Opticians
- Interest in fashion, styling and brands
- Confident with high value dispensing
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when talking to patients
- Ability to learn and want to develop
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.