Want to work with an forward thinking Independent practice in Cambridge?
This is a great new opportunity for any Optometrist that is looking to join a practice and be part of their new expansion plans. They're looking to ascertain further NHS contracts and developing the Glaucoma side of the business.
Just as the practice is, they are looking for someone that is pro active and has ideas to put forward. They have a strong focus on many aspects of Optometry like Ortho K, Myopia etc and would be looking for someone who wants to learn.
Here is a little of what to expect:
- Salaries of up to £60,000
- Great equipment - Heidelberg OCT, Phoropter, Fundus Camera
- Clinically orientated
- Very supportive for any additional qualifications
- 30 - 40 minute testing times
- Large sized independent practice so you will be working alongside other Optoms
- Work alongside other DO’s
- Competitive and rewarding bonus scheme
- GOC and professional fees paid for
If you are interested the please contact our Managing Consultant, Andrew Rowe on 0203 371 0682 OR Andrew.firstname.lastname@example.org - he will answer any questions and provide all details needed.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
Vivid Optical are working in partnership on this vacancy / optical group. If you are not interested but know someone who would be perfect for such a job then we can offer up to £500 for each successful recommendation.
Please contact our Managing Consultant at Andrew.email@example.com and we will keep you informed about the £500!
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position