We are currently looking to fill a regular locum Optometrist requirement with a high-end, progressive independent practice based near Piccadilly in Central London.
There are only 2 days a week left available on Saturdays and Sundays which will be taken on a first come-first serve basis with fully negotiable day rates.
Working out of a plush boutique practice based near Marylebone, you will join an independent practice who are looking to build upon their recent success as they expand their offering.
The testing room will be equipped with the latest Nidek equipment and a fully paperless management system, while you will be supported in your role by both qualified Dispensing Opticians and Optical Assistants.
This will be a high-quality service with standard testing times of 40 minutes and will be a fully private service.
Ideally you will be able to commit to regular days, however this can be discussed on an individual basis.
If you are looking to fill up your diary or add regular locum days with a high-end practice, this is an excellent option to consider and would recommend registering early interest due to the limited days available.
- Days available on Saturday and Sunday with availability taken on first come first serve basis
- Working hours of 10am-7pm Saturday and 12pm-6pm on Sundays
- Working as a sole tester alongside qualified Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant support
- 40 minute testing times
- Purely focussed on sight tests with no contact lens work
- Fully private service targeted towards a younger demographic of young professionals
Package and Benefits
- Fully negotiable day rates
- 40 minute testing times
- Excellent support including qualified Dispensing Opticians
- High-end independent practice in a desirable location
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- Previous locum experience in an independent practice
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs