An exceptionally rare opportunity has become available for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established and reputable & award winning independent practice based near Godalming.
You will join a highly regarded practice which has accrued a loyal patient following through it's excellent service and eye care, where the key focus is phenomenal patient care and customer service rather than making a quick sale.
Working closely alongside the practice owner and with an experienced and friendly team already in place, this is an excellent opportunity to make a difference within an already successful practice to take it to the next level.
For your services you will benefit from an attractive remuneration package which includes a market leading salary up to 40,000 (Up to 40,000 if happy to work as Manager and up to circa 35,000 PR for non Managers role), bonus scheme based on practice performance and 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays.
- If working as a Dispensing Optician/Manager, it would be a 5 day per week position working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week
- If working as a Dispensing Optician, a 3/4 day per week is position available, working Monday-Saturday with a alternate Saturdays required
- Working hours of 9am-5:30pm with a shorter day on Saturdays (5pm finish)
- This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely bespoke service, where standard eye examinations last 30-45 minutes to suit customer needs
- Boutique open plan practice which stocks a wide range of designer and bespoke eyewear to cater to an affluent patient base
- Clinical / commercial focussed role with no managerial responsibilities required
- Provide high value dispensing with keen eye for fashion to a more discerning client base
- Be a strong team player with superb proactive attitude and real passion for optics
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary negotiable up to c.40,000 if happy to work as Manager and up to c.35,000 PR for non Manager Dispensing Optician PR role
- Additional bonus available in line with practice performance
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- All professional fees paid
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
- Free parking within walking distance of the practice
- Stable practice with superb levels of staff retention
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician or eligible to register
- If applying to Managers role practice management experience will be required
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience within independent practice but not essential
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs