Audiology job in North West England. Zest Optical are currently looking to recruit a qualified Audiologist to work as an Audiology Technical Support Specialist for one of the fastest growing, most successful hearing instrument manufacturers in the world. This role will be based full time at the company's head office in Cheshire.
The purpose of this role is to provide Technical Support including audiological support and advice to customers regarding products and services, through a variety of different communication channels.
Audiology Technical Support Specialist - Role
- Provide Technical and Audiological Support over the phone, by email and any other communication channels in place for our customers on products, hearing aid fittings, software and audiology.
- Work towards set KPI's to ensure our focus on being brilliant at the basics and customer excellence is at the forefront of everything we do
- Action Salesforce cases to ensure efficient handling and resolution of inquiries/issues and complaints
- Fault finding on hearing aids, software and assistive devices
- Remote support to our customers, assisting with fittings and any software installations
- Analysing repairs and returns to identify any issues with the manufacturing process, reporting finding to the relevant departments
- Handling any complaints received from our customers by utilising the global QMS process to ensure corrective actions are taken and guidelines adhered to
Audiology Technical Support Specialist - Requirements
- Qualified Audiologist with clinical experience
- Good call handling ability
- Ability to remain neutral and positive under customer pressure
Audiology Technical Support Specialist - Salary
- Base salary up to £38k plus bonus
- A range of additional benefits
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please contact Alex Grimes on