A leading independent glazing and surfacing lab based in Leeds, West Yorkshire are looking for a full time Optical Customer Service Advisor.
This is an office based role working within the Customer Service team, liaising with independent Opticians across the North.
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Role
- Working in a team of 30 (5 in the Customer Care Team)
- To deal with inbound calls/queries in a polite and efficient manor - ensuring the customer is left satisfied.
- To take orders from Opticians via email and phone
- To provide technical information regarding frames and lenses to Opticians
- Deal with returned lenses and liaise with the lab to find a solution
- Keep customers updated with any delays, remakes or breakages
- Make customers aware of changes to product ranges or new promotions
- To build a rapport with key clients
- To fully interact with the supply chain across the relevant sites
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician
- Happy to move away from retail
- Attention to detail
- Able to build rapport
- Good at multitasking
- Excellent customer service skills
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Salary
- Base salary between £19,000 to £20,000
- Monday to Friday - 8am to 4pm/8.30am to 4.30pm
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV to or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.