Position: OptometristLocation: TringSalary: Excellent annual salary based on experience Working hours: Full Time or Part TimeExperience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist Specsavers in Tring are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an experienced Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Tring. This is a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. What’s on Offer?
- A competitive starting salary
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- GOC fees paid for
- Private Medical and Dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Lots of parking in the area, includind free parking
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology including OCTs
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement. Find out moreFor more information or to apply, please contact Emily Spendiff at Specsavers Recruitment Service on 01566 770 124 or email@example.com.