Location: St Helens, Merseyside
Salary: Up to £50k (depending on experience) and package
Working hours: Full or part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in St Helens, Merseyside are looking for experienced and keen Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in St Helens where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Salary up to £50,000 (depending on experience)
• Holiday allowance of 33 days per year.
• Full or part time roles available
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
• Will support WOPEC/IP/ Professional certificate Glaucoma and medical retina
• Support with CET
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
• 25/30 minute test times
• Great store and team – a practice with an amazing culture based around personal development and customer care
• Fantastic opportunity for either a newly qualified or an experienced Optometrist
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact George Coleing on 07507872674 or email George.firstname.lastname@example.org