Position: 2x Newly Qualified Optometrists
Salary: Excellent salary on offer
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Chiswick are looking for an ambitious and talented Optometrist. We’re a community-focused store dedicated to ensuring that every one of our customers receives an excellent patient experience. We’re seeking an Optometrist ready to use their passion and knowledge to help us build on our ever-growing and loyal customer base. Join us at Specsavers in Chiswick where we deliver the very best in customer care.
What’s on Offer?
• Excellent salary on offer
• The chance to be a part of a store that's going through a rebrand and expansion
• Excellent holiday allowance
• Lucrative monthly bonus scheme where you can earn an additional 5k each year
• GOC and College fees paid for
• Pension contribution
• Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities - Director Kamlesh has developed 12 Partners
• Support with CET
• Free parking at the back on the store
• Plenty of tube stations that connect the area
• Access to the latest clinical technology such as NIDEK Phoropters & OCT
We are passionate about the clinical development of our team, and as our new Optometrist, we would to support you with extra courses and specialisms that interest you. Whatever your ambitions, from WOPEC qualifications and independent prescribing to paediatric accreditations or enhanced optical services, we’ll do everything we can to help you be the best clinician you can be.
What we’re looking for
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, we are searching for someone who shares our store’s ethos. Someone who wants to grow, develop and offer exceptional customer care along the way. We want a practitioner who prides themselves on their clinical judgment, that isn’t afraid of a hands-on approach and who is keen to get involved and build rapport with the rest of the team. In summary, we’re looking for a skilled resident Optometrist to join us, be part of the team and assist in driving our practice forward.
Find out more
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Emily Spendiff on 01566 770 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org