Salary: Up to £60,000 + £10,000 joining bonus
Working hours: Full Time or Part Time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Bangor are looking for a new Optometrist. On the back of substantial and on-going growth, we’re seeking an ambitious and talented Optometrist to join our dynamic team at Specsavers in Bangor. Be part of our continued success at one of the leading opticians in this fantastic area.
What’s on Offer?
- An annual salary of up to £60,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- £10,000 Welcome bonus (Terms apply)
- A strong performance-based bonus scheme
- Holiday allowance of 25 days per year, plus bank holidays.
- Private health and dental cover
- Pension contribution
- Outstanding clinical and professional development opportunities
- Support with CET
- Access to the latest clinical technology such as OCT
We’re fully equipped with 7 test rooms, the latest clinical technology (including OCT), and a team which includes fully trained optical assistants, so everything is in place to let you focus on what you do best.
Alongside being a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist, the right person for this position will be confident, possess a strong worth ethic and a willingness to succeed. You’ll be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced environment. We are looking for an Optometrist who will go the extra mile for our customers and someone who encourages their colleagues to do the same. In summary, we’re looking for a high calibre resident Optometrist to join us and assist in driving this excellent practice forward.
If you like the sound of this opportunity, get in touch, we’d love to tell you more about it. Contact Ciara Mullaly on +44 7508527408 or firstname.lastname@example.org