Position: Contact Lens Optician
Salary: Up to £33,000 Depending On Experience + a £6,000 joining bonus (T&C's apply)
Working Hours: Part-Time opportunitity
Experience Level: Must have previous experience working in an optician and must have a GOC number.
Specsavers Aberystwyth are recruiting for a qualified and GOC registered Contact Lens Optician.
As a Contact Lens Optician, there’s nothing quite like the feeling of being part of the Specsavers team where you’ll be part of a family that works together to give every customer the best possible service. Your role in this is crucial. With one in three UK contact lens wearers coming to us for lenses and advice, we ensure that millions of people get the right lenses, at a price they can afford.
In this key role, you’ll work to the highest professional standards, providing a contact lens fitting and aftercare service that’s in a whole different league. You’ll work to boost sales, profit and customer loyalty – exceeding customers’ needs as well as business objectives. In effect, you’ll be our resident expert, sharing your knowledge with customers and staff alike, all while working alongside our dedicated professionals, using the latest equipment.
What’s on offer?
The Role in a Nutshell:
- Outstanding annual salary. Up to £33,000 Depending On Experience.
- A £6,000 joining bonus (T&C's apply)
- Pension contribution
- Support with CET
- Exceptional clinical and professional development opportunities
- Access to cutting-edge clinical technology, such as OCT
- Enjoy earning an extra £6k joining bonus when successful with Specsavers Aberystwyth! (T&Cs apply)
- Carry out contact lens fitting and aftercare in accordance with Company procedures and professional guidelines
- Deal with general enquiries and advise customers on contact lenses
- Ensure that all customers have a clear understanding of the contact lens options for their prescription. Advise customers on spectacle dispensing options, including current promotions
- Ensure that appointment times are efficiently managed and that customer waiting time is minimized
- Provide insertion / removal instruction to patients as required
Then there’s you
As a qualified Contact Lens Optician, you’ll have what it takes to put customers at their ease. You’re also team-focused, with a passion for what you do – so you’re always up-to-date with the latest developments in the industry. With this approach plus our exciting career development options, you’ll stand every chance of going far.
This store is an accredited Platinum Employer, which means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of our drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
Get in touch
If this opportunity sounds interesting, we’d love to hear from you. Contact Meg Francis on 01566 771899 or firstname.lastname@example.org