We are looking for a creative and enthusiastic Global Education and Professional Services Manager (EPS) to join a highly successful Global Marketing team, to accelerate the development of our clients ophthalmic lens business through developing in store solutions and all education services and training initiatives.
Based in Tokyo, Japan this position will have a global scope across all functions and geographies, requiring excellent communication skills. You will have a proven ability to lead developing and implementing innovative in-store solutions and develop & manage the area of Professional Training Services, across all the subsidiaries and customers.
- Develop and implement the strategies of the businesses global in-store solutions and services to the different markets
- Develop and roll out in-store retail-related content, demonstration tools, together with the product marketing team
- Support product launches by creating technical training content and working with R&D on translating technical content into marketing content actionable by the markets, together with the product management team.
- Develop & manage the area of Professional Training Services and education for customer training requirements
- Effectively deliver product training and technical product knowledge to each market
- Support the need for additional technical content & training from specific markets
- Training and education experience
- 3-7 years' experience in product marketing, or related position
- Experience in the ophthalmic lens industry is a must
- Strategic thinking and ability to manage multiple projects on a worldwide scale
- Affinity with technical products and the ability to translate technical information into consumer-friendly contents
- Strong organisational, project management and time management skills
- Effective communication skills with multi-stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Experience working with creative agencies is a plus
Our client is a highly reputable optical manufacturer with a global network, a pioneer in lens technology. The company strives to design lenses that offer the best possible vision to every person with a leading name for its product, quality and service. They deliver the latest in optical innovations - resulting in superior optics, reliability and durability. This would suit a dynamic individual who is committed to working to high professional standards. They have ambitious plans to develop its market offering against the ever changing needs of the industry and this role could offer a great opportunity for someone to be instrumental in its success.
Our client will pay a competitive salary with fantastic employee benefits. Furthermore a full relocation package (for family) will be offered alongside paid for accommodation.
To avoid missing out on this opportunity please send a copy of your CV or call 0114 238 1726 for more information.