A market leading company has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic optometrist to join their dynamic team!
This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career in optometry and gain hands on experience in a thriving and supporting workplace.
- The director is keep to find a business partner, and an Optometrist all in one!
Based in one of the companies top ranked stores in the country , you will work closely with innovative equipment such as OCT.
This role offers the opportunity to progress into a higher role.
The company is highly clinical and does not place primary focus on sales targets and conversion rates that most multiples tend to!
The right candidate should be enthusiastic and ambitious.
The practice is in the lively city of Portsmouth. Its the cosmopolitan atmosphere makes it such a favourable place to live!
The position offers great career progression and financial incentives for the right applicant.
Are you ready to move from the ordinary to the exceptional?
If so, get in touch!
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Very competitive salaries and benefits packages of up to £75,000
- Great bonus structure
- Fantastic clinical progression opportunities
- Flexible schedule (minimal weekends)
- Excellent career development opportunities (take on a pre-reg, become an optom manager/regional management)
- Market leading pension structure
- All practices are extremely well presented and professional with computerised systems and modern equipment
- Private health cover for Optometrist and family
- Big brand image/ job security
If you are interested the please contact our recruitment consultant, Róisín Murphy on 0207 186 1690 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
- GOC registered or ability to be
- Clean faultless GOC record
- Full Time or part time commitment
- Team and self motivated
* If you cannot offer the above requirements, please do not apply for the position
Excellent opportunity awaits for an optometrist seeking a role with a high end multiple that offers fantastic clinical progression routes.
Recommendations / Refer a Friend
If you feel this opportunity is not for you, you might know someone who would like to hear more? If you do let them know to get in touch and if the candidate is successful we can look to get a referral fee up to £500