6 month fixed term contract.
A full time Optical Customer Service Advisor is required to work for a lens manufacturer based in Central Birmingham within their customer service department. The company provides Optical lenses/glazing services to Opticians all across the country.
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Role
- Taking full ownership of customers' queries through to resolution; ensuring each customer has a 'world class' experience. (Customer contact includes inbound calls, live chats, online queries, emails and outbound calls etc)
- Ensure first contact resolution wherever possible
- Developing a professional rapport with the customer, identifying and addressing customers' needs and advising them on products and services accordingly
- Be a representative of the brand; promoting its products
- Constantly looking for ways to delight our customers
- Building long term relationships with customers
- Achieve KPIs and provide timely and effective responses to customers
- Working collaboratively across the business to ensure resolution of customer queries
- Taking an active role in customer promotions
- Effectively use digital solutions required to deliver a 'world class' customer experience. These tools will include Salesforce and Customer Care helpdesk
- Providing optimum levels of customer service by answering enquiries accurately (e.g., regarding pricing, product availability, lead times etc)
- Managing customer's expectations around expected query resolution and delivery times
- Updating systems to ensure up-to-date information
- Being compliant and adhering to all industry regulations
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Requirements
- Previous experience of working as an Optical Assistant or Glazing Technician
- Attention to detail
- Able to build rapport
- Good at multitasking
- Excellent customer service skills
Optical Customer Service Advisor - Package
- Working 37.5 hours a week
- Monday to Friday - Bi weekly - 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm - 1 in 4 Sats
- This will initially be a 6 month fixed term contract
- Salary is between £18,500 to £20,250
- Bonus scheme
- Free parking
This is an excellent opportunity for an Optical candidate to work within a different environment whilst still ensuring your offer excellent standards of customer service at all times.
To apply for this role please send a copy of your CV or alternatively call 0114 238 1726.