300 words will never tell you everything about this Optometrist opportunity in Doncaster. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Optometrist opportunity in Doncaster:
- £60,000 basic salary plus benefits incl. 35 days annual leave
- This is a very (very) different role to traditional high-street Optometry – your full focus will be on the clinical aspect of Optometry
- Extensive 3-month clinical training programme as you focus solely on the clinical assessment of patients rather than standard refraction
- Work closely with a team of Ophthalmologists in a split role working across two locations
- This unique opportunity is open to both full-time and part-time applicants
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org