Excellent new clinic-based Audiologist/RHAD opportunity within Aberdeen, an exclusive high-end service provider, with access to a well-established client list, a generous 32k+ basic + car guarantee, and the chance to work with a marketing-leading product line and modern and up to date facilities!
No weekends are required, hours following 9am to 5pm on Monday to Friday (potential flexible part time working also available).
Highly supportive company that encourages its staff to actively participate and develop their full potential, directly to you and its clients.
Overall you will be a well-organized and reputable company where patient satisfaction is their number one priority and you will work with the very highest standards in clinical care.
You will work with the latest hearing care technology to provide the patients who visit you in a branch with tailored solutions.
- Working in branch as an Audiologist / RHAD
- Promote personalised solutions for a completely private client base to ensure your patient's best result.
- Enhance the values of the company for patient care in the Audiology Industry to promote its excellent reputation
- Working with a team of experienced hear care professionals with excellent support in your new role.
- Increased independence compared with most roles in which you can build and build your own customer base over time.
Package and Benefits
- Strong basic salary 32,500+ guaranteed
- Excellent bonus scheme with realistic first year earnings of circa 50000-65000+
- Car allowance or company car
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Opportunity to work tenured specialist hearing team who offer in depth induction and ongoing training
- Private healthcare and additional lifestyle benefits
- Genuine prospects for career development with accompanying increases in basic salary
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs