We are passionate about our people. At Specsavers we support our colleagues to be the best they can be. We have a strong legacy of growing our talent from within and developing a strong pipeline of talented individuals with the skills and capabilities that we need, now and in the future. We believe in rewarding our people for their hard work so have a great mix of benefits and opportunities for you to give you the recognition you deserve. CRM Executive
We are looking for a CRM Executive to be part of our CRM team based near either Nottingham, Southampton or in Guernsey. You can be home based with regular travel to your nearest support office for collaboration work, when required. Main Purpose of Role
The CRM Executive is responsible for the execution, optimisation and monitoring
of multi-channel campaigns and regular communication programmes in accordance with the CRM annual plan. Campaigns include both acquisition and retention initiatives, business to business and business to consumer and will cover a broad range of direct media, including direct mail, email and mobile. The CRM Executive will generally have a specific area of the responsibility. This will either be a specific area of the customer journey or product area (e.g. Attendance, Conversion & Follow-up, Develop & Grow, Retain, Contact Lenses, Audiology & Domiciliary). Some of the key responsibilities will include
Skills and Experience
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and execution of targeted CRM campaigns.
- Create technical developer briefs for changes, to ensure accurate selection of target audience, segments and variable content placement.
- Responsibility for running and adhering to strict validation of campaign workflows and customer selection, ensuring a high level of accuracy, always. Proactively developing and evolving these processes for continuous improvement.
- Project management of ongoing campaigns, creation and ownership of plans and stakeholder management to ensure campaigns/programmes hit required deadlines.
- Proactively identifying areas for optimisation and supporting in making these changes happen.
- Tracking and monitoring of expenditure and budgets of up to £10m.
- Working with the CRM agency or The Agency (Creative), brief in and proof content changes for CRM campaigns
- Act as brand guardian and ensure development of clear and consistent messaging to customers.
- Day to day management of 3rd party providers including briefing data services agencies, print & fulfilment houses.
- Monitoring trends and ongoing performance and where appropriate, communicating changes to stakeholders.
We are happy to talk flexible working! It’s going to be an exciting journey. You could be part of it!
- Analytical approach and concise ways of working ideally within a marketing department
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to collaborate with all areas of the business and build relationships
- Project management skills, setting and adhering to deadlines, effectively managing own time by prioritising workload
- Have an eye for detail, delivering accuracy and quality in work produced
- Computer literate, has an aptitude towards working with data and systems