A remarkable branch-based opportunity for an Audiologist / RHAD to join a comprehensive professional private hearing care business with a well-established customer base and outstanding remuneration has become vacant located in North East Yorkshire.
You will be joining a well-organized and well-known business that prioritizes patient experience while complying to the top clinical treatment standards and offering a diverse array of items.
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., in a well-established clinic , with no weekends necessary. A company that encourages its workers to engage actively and to reach their full potential by passing on the benefits to you and their customers.
You'll be employing modern and the latest hearing care technology to provide patients who visit your branch with personalized treatments.
- Working a Audiologist / RHAD role, within a comfortable working environment.
- To secure the greatest outcome for your patient, promote personally designed solutions to a completely private customer base.
- Increased degrees of autonomy in comparison to other positions, with the ability to develop and expand your own customer base over time.
- Monday to Friday 9am-5pm enabling a comfortable work life balance
- Working with a team of experienced hear care experts with great levels of assistance offered to you in your new position
- Upholding the company's values on patient care to develop their excellent reputation in the hear care world
Package and Benefits
- A starting pay of 32,500+
- Extensive bonus program, including first-year earnings of around 50000+.
- Company car or vehicle allowance
- Additional lifestyle advantages and private healthcare
- Genuine opportunities for advancement in your career, as well as raises in your base pay
25 days of vacation plus bank holidays (rises with tenure within the business)
- Working with a seasoned specialized hearing team that provides in-depth introduction and continuous training is an excellent opportunity.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs