Looking for keen and dedicated Audiologist to work in a modern and well presented, 100% private clinics located in Newcastle.
The company provides an well-established client base, that prioritises customer service and care.
Key roles within the business includes providing a full range of Audiology services, helping a wide verity of clients to find the right and personalised solutions to their hear care problems. You will provide flexible and manageable testing time for clients of up to a hour as well as present the best hearing products available on the market.
You will be able to work as part of a growing and flourishing business that priorities patient health care, that provides long term prospects in your personal and professional growth. In addition you will be exposed to a large client data base.
An excellent work/life balance is provided as working hours are 8:30 - 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday, no weekends are required. This can be provided on a full or part time basis.
- Working as an Audiologist, that has good communication skills to both your colleagues as well as customers in a clinical/commercial setting,.
- Promote individually tailored solutions to a fully private client base to ensure the best outcome for your patient
- Increased opportunity of freedom compared to most roles where you can shape and grow your own client base over time
- Flexible working hours Monday to Friday, for Part time or Full time basis.
- Uphold the company's values on patient care to further their excellent reputation in the hear care world
- Working alongside a team of experienced hear care professionals with superb levels of support provided to you in your new role
Package and Benefits
- Generous bonus program provided, with earning potential of
- 50,000 + OTE.
- Negotiable company car or vehicle allowance
- Keen interest in opportunities for advancement in your career development to grow a team, as well as raises in your base pay.
- 28 days of vacation plus bank holidays
- Working with a seasoned specialized hearing team that provides in-depth introduction and continuous training.
- Provides an employee assistance programme and pays any professional fees needed.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Full UK driving licence
- To apply for this position, you must be registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser or eligible to register
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs