Relaxed independent practice East Birmingham Providing a warm and friendly environment, East Birmingham.
3 days per week including a Saturday.
Extended testing times
Great support form passionate owners who take pride in supporting their staff and providing a great work life balance.
- Highly caring Optometrist that takes pride in delivering excellent patient care
- Be part of team that recognises the importance of customer care and individual attention
Package and Benefits
- Basic Salary up to 55,000 PR
- Newly refurbished shop fit
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays PR
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Right to work in the UK essential
- Full clean UK driving licence required
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs