Zest Optical are working alongside a premium boutique to recruit a Store Manager to their high-performing store based in aleading designer outlet in Bicester, Oxfordshire.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a worldwide brand in one of their top performing stores in the UK.
Within the role you will be working with a variety of the most well-known designer brands with the overall aim of continuing to drive the growth of the store and team.
Boutique Store Manager - Role
- Drive growth and development of the boutique and brand in the area
- Develop the team through effective training to offer quality customer service that reflects their brand values
- Oversee all day-to-day operations and processes
- Build relationships with local businesses and outlet staff through effective networking and communication
- Provide expert and personal service depending on fashion interests and lifestyle
Boutique Store Manager - Requirements
- Proven track record in a premium setting
- Must be calm, comfortable and confident at all times when dealing with customers
- Possess a drive to continuously develop your own career and others around you
- Find enjoyment in a KPI / sales driven environment
- Hold a keen interest in fashion and design alongside high-end service
Boutique Store Manager - Salary
- Total package - up to £55-60,000
- Base salary - up to £30,000
- Bonus / Commission - up to £2,500 per month
- Range of additional incentives
To avoid missing out on this opportunity, please send your CV across to Rebecca Wood using the 'Apply' link as soon as possible.