We're OutsideClinic, a revolutionary eye and hearing care provider.
We were founded over 30 years ago with a single belief: clinically excellent eye and hearing care should be accessible and affordable for all.
Our mission is to change peoples lives by delivering excellent optometry and audiology services in the homes of people who cant get to the high street unaided.
HOURS: MONDAY- FRIDAY 9AM - 17:30PM, SATURDAYS 9AM - 13:00PM(UP TO 37.5 HOURS PER WEEK.)
As an Audiology Clinical Advisor you'll join a small team responsible for taking care and resolving current and existing customer requirements relating to their aftercare.Our goal is to offer a one-call resolution efficiently - always providing a gold standard level of service.
The role will involve both inbound and outbound telephone calls, on occasion this maybe high volume, working with our own purpose built IT customer systems.
This role would suit someone who enjoys the buzz of a busy call centre, who also has a caring side and wants to help the nations elderly see and hear better, improving their overall quality of life.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with the ability to speak clearly and concisely to someone who might behard of hearing or not used to the telephone.
Previous customer service experience within a call centre environment would be advantageous but not essential.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- An annual salary of 18,750 per annum.
- A friendly environment with regular team days.
- Full training and support.
- Career progression opportunities.
- Additional holidays with length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%.
- Weekends and bank holidays off.
- Free sight and hearing test and discounted eyewear and hearing products.
- Three 'treat' holiday days granted for 100% attendance.