Role: Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser
Location: Wexford to cover clinics in Arklow & Gorey
Hours: Full time to include some weekend work
Experience level: For this role you will need to be a qualified Audiologist/Hearing Aid Dispenser and able to ISHAA register.
WELCOME BONUS & RELOCATION PACKAGE AVAILABLE AT SPECSAVERS WEXFORD!
At Specsavers Hearcare in Wexford, our primary focus is delivering hearing services to private patients. Within this role, you will perform hearing tests and advise which of our competitively priced hearing aids is best, to ensure each customer receives the first-class experience they expect. We’re looking for someone with experience in dispensing hearing aids but we can support with this if you have no prior experience.
Our Hearcare businesses consist of the ‘hub’ store and a number of ‘spoke’ stores. The business will be named after the hub store. They then provide clinics in the spokes which are located in the nearby surrounding area and are usually Specsavers stores. Many of our hearcare businesses also offer home visits to our patients that are unable to visit us in store.
At Specsavers Hearcare in Wexford you'll be running clinics at our Hub store in Wexford and our spoke stores in Arklow & Gorey.
About the Role
You must be registered with the Irish Society of Hearing Aid Audiologists (ISHAA) as a Hearing Aid Dispenser (HAD). You must possess a passion for fantastic customer service.
Some of the key tasks are as follows:
- To liaise with, organise and encourage store staff to book initial hearing awareness checks from store footfall, existing clients and external and internal promotions.
- To liaise with store managers and directors regarding the motivation and training of store staff to book hearing awareness checks and deal with existing clients.
- To keep daily contact with all your designated stores and ensure that hearing aid and battery stocks, leaflets and displays are kept up to date and in plentiful supply, and that all relevant information communicated by the Group is observed and passed on.
- To ensure that sufficient existing clients and new enquiries are seen to meet agreed personal performance standards.
- Work to Specsavers Customer Service Standards
- Actively seek to improve your own skills and product knowledge
- To work under the control and direction of your line manager/store director to the standards required, noting that the Company’s disciplinary or capability procedure will be used to record significant events or actions. To also observe the supervisory rules laid down by the Company in line with ISHAA requirements.
More about Specsavers Hearcare
Specsavers Hearcare has over 800 stores and is still growing. A big part of our success is down to our Hearing Aid Dispensers and the influence they have on our business. Because of our unique model, our Hearing Aid Dispensers have the opportunity to work directly with the Hearcare Joint Venture Partner and contribute to the clinical direction of the business. With Specsavers, your input and ideas will matter more.
You can find out more information about Specsavers Audiology here: https://join.specsavers.com/uk/department/audiology/
Wexford Hearcare is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
For more information or to apply for this role, please contact our Audiology Resourcing Partner, Charlotte Behennah on +44 (0)1566 770121 or email email@example.com