We are looking for an enthusiastic NHS-based Audiologist to join a major health care provider that offers a fantastic working environment and income opportunity while dealing with a broad client base.
This position in West Hampshire can be full-time or part-time, and you'll be working in a renowned and energetic work environment with a high-quality team of healthcare experts.
With a big and centralized database and a dedicated patient group, you'll be prepared to support them in maintaining their success by supplying the best quality hearing care solutions.
This is a superb, modern, and forward-thinking firm that appreciates its employees by providing many lifestyle advantages, such as company cars as part of the package, no weekend or additional night-time work.
- Brilliant long-term prospects, provided for this Audiologist role
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (3-5 days per week considered)
- Offering hearing tests and hearing solutions to NHS patients, which are tailored to the client
- Excellent state of the art equipment and facilities, as well as working with the most recent and developed technology in the field of audiology today
- Professional flexibility and freedom to spend as much time as you need with each patient
- Must be able to work independently when necessary
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up to circa 34,000 basic salary
- Professional fees paid
- Car allowance for both personal and private use
- Professional fees paid
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 or 2 years post qualified experience essential
- Full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs