We are currently working in partnership with an exciting brand as they expand across the UK, as they look to challenge the status quo of Optics with a new, exciting practice model.
Working out of a brand new and purpose fitted practice, you will be working alongside a small team of experienced support staff including Dispensing Opticians where you will focus purely on the clinical side of Optometry with zero sales.
Their product offering has over 200 frames and is extremely competitive on its price, with their service and quality unbeatable compared to traditional retailers and Opticians.
Despite their low prices, this is still a quality focussed business, with standard testing times of 30 minutes where you are given time to conduct a thorough eye test utilising high-tech equipment.
The company prioritises its staff well-being and happiness, with an excellent salary on offer of circa 60000, alongside working hours of 9am-5:30pm and 5 weeks holiday + bank holidays.
If you are keen to try something different from the usual routine testing/practice environment and pioneer a new service with excellent support, this is an excellent opportunity for you to consider.
- Full or part-time positions available
- Days available from Tuesday-Saturday with availability taken on first come first serve basis
- Working as a sole tester alongside qualified Dispensing Optician and Optical Assistant support
- 30-minute testing times
- No sales targets!
- Purely focussed on sight tests with no contact lens work
- Excellent equipment including digital phoropters and paperless records amongst more
- Bespoke frame offering at exceptionally competitive price points
- Fully private service however they offer free eye tests
- Well-established company operating internationally and in the UK with significant investment into expanding their UK operations over the next 12 months
- Pioneering a new model which will change traditional Optics as we know it today
Package and Benefits
- Basic salary of circa 60000
- 5 weeks plus bank holidays
- Excellent work-life balance
- Pension scheme
- No sales or KPI's!
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC registered as an Optometrist
- Right to work in the UK
- 1 years' experience minimum
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs