Fantastic opportunity to be part of great team in a busy and successful Spa town location easily accessible from Birmingham.
Superb opportunity for full time Optometrist to join busy highly established team in a beautiful Spa town setting an easy commute from Birmingham. Offering a state of the art setting including an OCT, excellent support and possible quick route to senior position for ambitious candidates.
- Some weekend days will be requested but potential flexibility here to allow some weekends off in full
- The practice boasts a state of the art working environment, and have invested in modern equipment including an OCT and phoropters if preferred by the Optometrist
- Busy practice which is in a town centre location and performing fantastically, offering excellent job security
- Flexible testing times of 25 - 30 minutes currently due to Covid but generally requested to operate at 20 minutes once restrictions are lifted if possible, to suit client
- High level of support front of house from experienced support staff and qualified Dispensing Opticians
- Geared towards people getting much more job satisfaction than you'd get in most other firms
- The business is growing and expanding, and as such offers numerous opportunities for progression both clinically and commercially
Package and Benefits
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank
- Basic salary up to 50k with addition bonuses to be reintroduced post Covid
- Superb professional training programme and CPD provided
- Recognition of excellence and rewards staff extremely well for outstanding achievement
- Diverse benefits package which is tailored to your requirements
- Opportunity to work with latest testing facilities including OCT
- Diverse loyal client base and great surroundings situated in market town of Kidderminster
- Option to contribute to enhanced clinical services
- Excellent team of quality minded professionals who enjoy regular social outings out of work
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom and be registered with the GOC
- Open to all levels of experience and happy to consider taking on newly qualified or pre-registration Optometrists
- Should enjoy working with an engaging team environment and dynamic management team and be passionate about optics!
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity.
All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optometrist Jobs