A well established independent practice is looking to add a qualified Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant to their friendly team.
This successful practice has expanded and now has multiple practices around Oxfordshire. They're looking for an enthusiastic team player to help contribute to their growing success.
Within this position you will work as part of a tight-knit team, where patient care is at the forefront of everything they do.
This a dynamic working environment and colleague progression is always encouraged. You will be expected to work to the highest professional standards and contribute to the continued success of this excellent company
- The core values of the business are to deliver an outstanding personalised experience, allowing a generous amount of time to every patient, as well as using a superb range of high end frames
- Working hours 9:00am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
- Saturday 9.00am - 4.00pm
- Closed Bank Holidays and Sundays
- Opportunity for a qualified Dispensing Optician to work mobile between two stores
Package and Benefits
- Very Competitive salary plus bonus scheme
- Fantastic benefit package, including private health care and well being pack, free glasses and family discounts
- Closed Bank Holidays, offering greater freedom for work life balance
- Working out of modern high-end practices fitted with the latest technology
- Clinically focussed practice with excellent links to local hospital services
- Excellent long term career prospect where every team member will receive support, recognition and personal development to promote career progression
- Early finish on a Saturday
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- GOC qualified Dispensing Optician or experienced Optical Assistant
- Right to work in the UK
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs