We're OutsideClinic, a revolutionary eye and hearing care provider.
We were founded over 30 years ago with a single belief: clinically excellent eye and hearing care should be accessible and affordable for all.
Our mission is to change people's lives by delivering excellent optometry and audiology services in the homes of people who can't get to the high street unaided.
As a Customer Sales Advisor, you'll be responsible for professionally dealing with calls to and from existing and new customers. Using knowledge and professionalism, you'll be tasked with converting these calls into new hearing tests & eye tests for our hearing and optical teams to complete.
HOURS: 37.5 hours per week between 8 AM - 6 PM & 1 in 3 Saturdays 9 AM - 1 PM.LOCATION:Old Town, Swindon Head Office.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively contacting customers who have previously tested with us intending to rebook their routine sight and hearing appointments.
- Ensuring company policies & procedures are adhered to at all times
- Professionally deal with inbou'lls from prospective customers, providing information and guidance on services that we offer.
- Meeting and exceeding individual KPI's
- Listening to customer requirements and updating internal systems to update records accurately.
- Keeping abreast of market trends and industry standards, identifying new booking opportunities and leads
This brand-new role would suit someone who enjoys the buzz of sales and has a caring side - passionate about helping the nation's elderly see and hear better and improving their overall quality of life. The successful candidate will be a strong communicator who can speak clearly and concisely to older adults who may be hard of hearing or not used to the telephone.
WHAT'S ON OFFER?
- An annual salary of 21,000 per annum.
- Comprehensive Training.
- Additional Holidays with length of service.
- Contributory pension scheme matched up to 5%.
- Team days.
- Free sight and hearing test with discounted eyewear and hearing products.
- Three 'treat' days granted for 100% attendance.