300 words will never tell you everything about this Audiologist opportunity in Bournemouth. At this stage, you probably just want to know the key details before deciding whether to take it further.
So, here’s 5 things you need to know about this Audiologist opportunity in Bournemouth:
- Up to £40,000 basic salary plus bonus and fully expensed company car
- Monday to Friday working – work/life balance is a priority for this employer so you’ll never be asked to work a weekend or bank holiday
- No two days are the same as you travel around your region conducting hearing tests and making a real difference to your patients lives
- With full support from an in-house Audiology and scheduling team you’ll have everything you need to focus on giving your patients the best possible care and attention
- Work with the latest and greatest in Audiology equipment and technology plus a tablet to record all clinical data
We do things a little differently at talentshed. We’re not going to tell you every job is your perfect next role, instead, we’ll tell you the things you need to know from the off then have a proper conversation with you to help you establish if this is the opportunity for you.
Your next step:
If the 5 things above tick your boxes, click apply and we’ll get in touch to tell you more about the role.
If this role isn’t right for you, talk to us about what is so we can help you find it.
Talk to us: 01872 309090
Message us: firstname.lastname@example.org