Salary: Up to £65,000 + £10,000 joining bonus + Benefits
Working hours: Full time or Part time
Experience level: You must be a GOC registered Optometrist
Specsavers in Weymouth are looking for a driven, ambitious Optometrists Optometrist to join them. The focus at this store, is about pulling together and working as a team to ensure that our valued patients have an excellent experience. Become our new Optometrist at Specsavers in Weymouth– a highly successful store with a great reputation for staff progression and the very highest standards of customer care.
What’s on offer?
- Potential of a £10k joining bonus
- Very competitive basic salary on offer - up to £65,000 a year for experienced candidates and £50,000 for newly qualified
- Strong, rewarding bonus structure offer up to £5000 per annum
- Full time or Part Time opportunities available, flexible working times
- Registered Tier 2 Visa Sponsors so can accommodate overseas Optometrists
- Holiday – 33 days per annum
- Pension scheme in place
- Medical and dental cover on offer
- Full training and support leading to clinical progression including movement to Lead/Senior Optometrist
- Potentially room for two candidates - ideal for a couple looking to relocate to the region
- Succession plan in place meaning partnership opportunities will be available within the next few years
- Accommodation available in the company apartment (please enquire for further information)
Our Optometrists are an integral part of our store management team, so we’re keen to get you up to speed outside the test room too. With ILM courses, Pre-Reg supervision and the Specsavers Partnership scheme (Pathway) all available to explore. Along with your clinical expertise – this will stand you in good stead if you choose to become a store director yourself one day.
- Beautiful coastal location in area of outstanding natural beauty
- Excellent transport links; train and bus station within short walking distance of the store
- Easy links to major motorway
- 40 minute drive to Poole/Bournemouth
- Port with regular crossings to France
- Fantastic area to relocate to offering a quieter pace of life whilst still easily commutable from major town
Our store is an accredited Platinum Employer – this means you can expect an exceptional employee experience every single day you work here. The Platinum Employer Scheme is part of the Specsavers drive to become a famous place to work. Stores with this accreditation have been verified on five key employer standards: Recruitment, Performance Management and Reward, Talent Management, Learning and Development and Employee Engagement.
What we’re looking for
You’ll need to be a qualified and GOC registered Optometrist with the drive, passion and the willingness to build upon our customer-focused culture. As part of our team, you’ll need to be able to provide a unique blend of customer care and professional excellence. You’ll need to demonstrate good attention to detail along with a passion for the community. Teamwork also forms a big part of our culture, so the ability to work well with others is essential.
For more information or to apply, please contact Catherine Fairbanks at Specsavers Recruitment Services on 01566 770 229 or email email@example.com