An exciting recently release role has become available for an Optical Assistant to join an award winning employerin Egham.
The priority is to deliver exceptional customer service within a practice that is highly regarded by the community it serves, maintaining high standards to continue their ongoing success.
Working full time, joining a friendly and supportive team and operating out of a modern practice, acting as the first point of call for anyone entering the practice
Opportunity to have time to get to know your clients on a personal basis and offer personal well informed product recommendations and service
- Joining a friendly and supportive team
- Working full time 5 days a week to include Saturdays
- Working with leading brands such as Essilor and Zeiss
- Be an enthusiastic and ambitious team player
Package and Benefits
- Excellent salary depending on experience + bonus (TBC)
- 25 days holiday + bank
- Extensive training opportunities
- Career progression prospects for ambitious candidates
- Health / well being benefits
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Experience working as an Optical Assistant
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Always working with patient care at the forefront of everything you do
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Optical Jobs