We are currently recruiting for a Dispensing Optician to join a well-established independent practice based in Oxford on a full-time basis.
This is a locally run practice where the owner is a fully qualified Optometrist and continues to test, where you will be working alongside a highly experienced and personable team to match.
There are no hard targets or KPI's as the practice is patient focussed and holds an excellent reputation within the community it serves for providing quality care and advice.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in an independent optometry practice who work to the highest standards of patient care, whilst offering a modern, excellent work environment and a superb range of frames to cater to a wide variety of patients.
The benefits package and unique career development plan will suit an ambitious individual, which includes an industry leading salary and holiday allowance.
- Full-time role working Monday-Saturday with a day off in the week and no evening work
- Working hours 9am-5pm
- Well-established practice with a good reputation in the area
- Supportive environment where progression and development opportunities are always available and catered to
- The practices core values are those of outstanding personalised experience and the delivery of excellence in all they do
- This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service, so standard eye examinations here last 30 minutes or longer with a wide range of additional clinical services also offered
- No hard targets or KPI's in a patient focussed environment
Package and Benefits
- Excellent remuneration scheme on offer with a market leading basic salary that is negotiable dependent upon experience
- Generous holiday allowance of 25 days a year + 8 for bank holidays (33 days total)
- Realistic bonus scheme
- Staff discount
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC as a Dispensing Optician
- Applications welcome Dispensing Opticians of all experiences as training provided is superb
- Possess the right to work in the United Kingdom
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on email@example.com or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs