We are searching for an Audiologist to join a leading hearing care provider in an brilliant and exciting clinic-based role in the West Oxfordshire which provides a lovely working environment and earning potential with a fully private client base.
A single site totally private clinic/branch based employment on a full or part-time basis, working alongside an ambitious high-quality team of health care experts.
You'll enter a pre-established clinic with a huge database and a devoted patient base, where you'll deliver the best hearing care solutions to help them stay successful.
This is a fantastic chance to work for a modern and forward-thinking firm that appreciates its workers and offers lifestyle perks such as a company car as part of your package, as well as no weekend or evening work.
- This is a single-site, totally private Audiologist/RHAD position with great long-term commercial possibilities.
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (3-5 days per week considered)
- Providing NHS and private patients with hearing testing and individualized hearing solutions.
- Modern equipment and facilities, as well as working with the most cutting-edge technologies available in the area of audiology today
- Professional flexibility and freedom to spend as much time with each patient as you require
- Working mostly in clinics, with few, if any, home visits. * When necessary, the ability to work alone is required.
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up to circa 30,000 basic salary
- Commission scheme taking your earnings to 50,000+ realistic
- Professional fees paid
- Car allowance for both personal and private use
- Professional fees paid
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Further career development opportunities including into senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 or 2 years opst qualified commercial experience essential
- Full UK driving licence
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs