We are looking for an enthusiastic Audiologist to join a leading hearing care provider in an exciting clinic-based role in Abingdon, which offers a great working environment and earning potential with a fully private client base.
On a full or part-time basis, a single site fully private clinic/branch primarily based in Abingdon working alongside an aspiring high-quality team of health care professionals.
You'll walk into a pre-established clinic with an extensive and big database that is filled with a bank of loyal patients where you'll provide the finest hearing care solutions to help them maintain their success.
This is an exciting opportunity to afix yourself with a progressive and forward-thinking company that values its employees and provides lifestyle benefits, including a company car as part of your package, with no weekend or evening work.
- This is a completely private, single-site Audiologist/RHAD position with exciting and brilliant long-term commercial prospects.
9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (3-5 days per week can be considered)
- Providing and offering hearing tests as well as customised hearing solutions to a verity of NHS and Private patients
- Excellent state of the art equipment and facilities, as well as working with the most cutting-edge technology in the field of audiology today Professional flexibility and freedom to spend as much time as you need with each patient
- Working primarily in clinics, with few if any home visits required. *
- Must be able to work independently when necessary.
Package and Benefits
- Attractive salary package up to circa 30,000 basic salary
- Commission scheme taking your earnings to 50,000+ realistic
- Professional fees paid
- Car allowance for both personal and private use
- Professional fees paid
- Continued personal development by running a series of CET accredited lectures and training courses
- Further career development opportunities including into senior roles
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Registered with the HCPC as a Hearing Aid Dispenser
- Right to work in the United Kingdom
- 1 or 2 years opst qualified commercial experience essential
- Full UK driving licence.
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this role please click the 'Apply' button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at email@example.com or call our Audiology Team on 01423 813459
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Audiology Jobs