Recently released Dispensing Optician Role working in a superb highly established independent employer in Chandlers Ford & Winchester.
You'll be working out of a high quality work environment, with patient care as their number one priority.
As part of their team you will be expected to bring commercial awareness and excellent patient care to the table
Working for a highly established independent employer with decades of experience operating to the highest standards of patient care and offering an exceptional work environment for an aspiring Dispensing Optician to take the next step in their career
You will benefit from a loyal patient base and an excellent footprint in the community, working with a close knit & friendly team to match
You will be expected to work across two practices, which are a 15 minute drive apart
- The core values of the business are to, deliver an outstanding personalised experience and guarantee excellence in all they do and make sure this is delivered by people with great team spirit
- This Practice take the time to deliver a genuinely personalised and caring service with test times 30-40 minutes
- High value dispensing opportunity with the opportunity to work in a high performing independent practice, which has developed a loyal client following
- Closed Sundays and Bank Holidays
Package and Benefits
- High quality independent practice with a boutique feel and ongoing renovations planned
- A very good reputation in the community with a long standing and loyal patient base
- Very well equipped practice including fully computerised records and Ipads for measuring and customer service as well as OCT to ensure clinical thoroughness
- Position themselves as a medium to high end supplier however do still offer services to NHS clients as well
- Ongoing support for CET and personal development
- Salary up to 29,000
- ABDO and all other professional fees paid
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank initially rising to 25 days + 8 within 5 years (1 day extra for each year of service)
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
- Must be registered with the GOC or soon to qualify
- Possess the right to work in the UK
- Must have own transport
What Happens Next?
Please click the 'Apply' button to find out more about this role. The consultant looking after this vacancy will contact you at a convenient time to share further details on about the opportunity. All interaction will be in complete confidence, without obligation and we will NOT send your details to any practice unless you give us your permission.
If you wish to talk to us in person about this job or any other suitable jobs, please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Optometry team on 01423 813452.
Please attach a copy of your most up to date CV to any emails sent for ease.
Not the right job for you? Click here for more Dispensing Optician Jobs