Looking for an excellent optometrist, someone that is enthusiastic, driven, committed to helping their patients, encouraging their colleagues, building relationships and good business acumen!!
- You will receive support, training and encouragement to get to where you need to be, someone that will lead a team, help them build their career and aspire to their dreams and full potential.
- You will continue deliver the best care for your patients, people with low vision, dry eyes or occupational visual needs, making sure that you are at the top of your game! Work towards learning and development in store, from a business angle & a clinical perspective.
- This is a great opportunity, so, if you have at least 18 months experience as a qualified Optom, looking for a position that will accommodate your growth, this may be a good role for you.
Working with a busy, well organised, professional team, plenty of support, dispensing and making sure that the patient has the best journey, enabling them to make an informed choice, if you like the sound of this, lets talk.....
A good salary, £55K - Benefits - Bonus, along with any future training you may want, or need, to build your dream.....
For more details and to apply for this job, please send your CV in word format.
Text or WhatsApp us to let us know your CV is winging its way !
*All applicants are dealt with utmost confidence
- Company events
- Company pension
- Life insurance
- Private medical insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends - Sat or Sun - or, alternate weekends off
All Covid19 Regulations - are in place as per Government requirements
We are waiting to hear from you!